AMERICAN MOBILE HOME FINANCE
OUR PRIVACY COMMITMENT
We Collect Information to Serve You and Administer Our Business
As part of providing you with financial products or services, we may obtain information about you from a variety of sources:
- applications, forms, and other information that you provide to us, whether in writing, in person, by telephone, electronically or by any other means. This information may include your name, address, social security number, date of birth, employment information, income and credit references;
- as required by the USA Patriot Act, we also collect, verify and record other information to verify your identity; your transactions with us or with others. This information may include information from consumer reporting agencies. This information may also include any existing account information and information about your credit worthiness. From public sources. This information may include real estate records, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses and e-mail content. Sharing Information Outside American Mobile Home Finance We may be required to or we may provide information about you to third parties outside of our organization without your consent, as permitted by law, such as:
- to respond to a subpoena or court order, judicial process, law enforcement agencies or regulatory authorities;
- to consumer reporting agencies;
- to protect against fraud, money laundering and other risks.
In addition, we may provide information about you to our service providers to help us process your applications or service your accounts. Our service providers may include insurance tracking companies, insurers, loan settlement service providers, property inspection companies, attorneys or other professionals. These service providers use your information for our purposes only and uphold the confidentiality of this information.
All our service providers have confirmed to us in writing that they do not use our customers’ information for any other purposes.
We may also provide information about you to our service providers and joint marketers to help us perform marketing services for American Mobile Home Finance and non-American Mobile Home Finance financial products and services. The information provided to these service providers may include the categories of information described above under “We Collect Information” limited to non-credit related information and only that which we deem appropriate for these service providers to carry out their functions.
We do not provide non-public information about you to any non-American Mobile Home Finance service provider or marketing company.
Sharing Information Within American Mobile Home Finance
As part of an effort to provide customers with comprehensive and effective service, we may use information that we have collected about you to inform you of certain financial products and services that may be of interest to you and which you may not otherwise know about. This may include the following information: identification information (such as your name and address), your account transactions and experiences with us (such as your payment history), and other non-credit related information.
Sharing Information with American Mobile Home Finance Affiliates
We may also share the above mentioned information (that we share within American Mobile Home Finance) about you with any of our insurance affiliates. By sharing this information, we may be able to inform you of new products or special promotional offers that you might not otherwise know about.
We Limit Employee Access to Your Information
Our Security Practices and Accuracy of Your Information
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
We strive to ensure that the information concerning you is accurate in all aspects. If we become aware of inaccuracies in our records, we will take prompt steps to make appropriate corrections. If you are aware of any inaccuracies, please write to us at our Main Office at the address contained in this policy.
Internet e-mail is not a secure environment. Do not send confidential information, such as social security or account numbers, to us by e-mail. In our e-mail response to you, we will not include confidential information about you.
Customer Privacy On Our Web Sites
American Mobile Home Finance is committed to protecting the privacy of customer information on the Internet.
Privacy and Children On-line
We will not knowingly collect, use or disclose information from children. We will not send any unsolicited promotions to on-line users who indicate they are under 13 years of age.
Third Party Web Site Links
Our Former Customers
You can contact us at:
American Mobile Home Finance
1020 Windy Hill Road
Norristown, PA 19403
Toll Free Telephone: 800-563-3549