AMHF MOBILE & MANUFACTURED HOME QUALIFICATIONS
- The home must be in Good to Excellent condition. Minor necessary repairs are OK.
- The home must exceed 840 square feet and be a Minimum of 14 feet wide.
- The home must be your primary residence or vacation home.
- No rentals or investment purchases are allowed.
- The home must be on existing lot and have skirting with utilities intact.
- The home must be located on rented/owned land that is Not tied to the home by deed.
- Multi Section Mobile Homes must be built in 1980 or Newer.
- Single Section Mobile Homes must be built in 1995 or Newer.
- AMHF home qualifications are subject to change without notice.
AMHF CUSTOMER FINANCE QUALIFICATIONS
- You must be a Minimum of 18 years of age.
- You must have Fair to Excellent credit. No poor credit accepted.
- You must have a two year work history, unless retired.
- You Cannot be currently enrolled In credit card or debt counseling service.
- You must not have filed for bankruptcy or foreclosure within 2 Years of application date.
- Your income must be verifiable. (There are no stated income programs available)
- The home to be financed Must be your primary residence or vacation home.
- AMHF customer finance qualifications are subject to change without notice.